NK - Textile Viking Update

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 16:57:15 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/3/00 8:47:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time, LdyCalais at aol.com
writes:

<< Who is to be included in this trip?  I have seen a few names here  >>
Well, it is still incomplete, but Belle, Mercedes (maybe) , Tamberlin,
Barbara (Nadine), Faolin, and not sure who else. Catrin was supposed to try
to come, but I have not heard from her. Summer has been really hard on her
health. I am still waiting to hear from Talana (it was her idea!) Lynn, one
of the new folks, is probably coming too.
Whatever,  I feel sure it will be as fun as last time, only wish it was
considerably cooler!!
See you tomorrow!
Anawyn (Yardegud)