NK - Merrik and his tantrums.

Merrik Viltar Har merrikviltarhar at swbell.net
Wed Sep 6 19:09:43 PDT 2000

During recent conversations with Baroness Kat of Wiesenfuer, she informed me
of the following.

SNIPPAGE
> I'm glad Barn never judged you on the temper
> tantrums you've thrown at Northkeep populace meetings (and boy have
> we heard of a few of those!).
SNIPPAGE

I know the wife and I have butted heads a couple of times at events, I have
thrown rules tantrums at fighter practice, but as Knight Marshal it seemed
like my job\right\responsibility.  So would someone please enlighten me as
to what Baroness Kat is speaking of.  We all know I am not an internalizer
by any stretch, nor do I wish to never throw a tantrum in public, but I
honestly don't know what she refers to.  Besides if there is a story like
this out there I would like to hear it, maybe I need to fix something with
myself or with someone else's perception of me.
I tend to spit, sputter, stutter and wet myself anytime I have to speak in
front of people, like populous.  So if anyone has gotten that confused with
a tantraum I understatnd... but if I have made someone feel like I am
throwing a tantraum, please let me know!

Merrik