NK - Merrik and his tantrums.

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 6 20:34:37 PDT 2000

Merrik Viltar Har wrote:
> front of people, like populous.  So if anyone has gotten that confused with
> a tantraum I understatnd... but if I have made someone feel like I am
> throwing a tantraum, please let me know!

To me, no.  But I have a pretty high tolerance for cranky.
OTOH, I'm not sure
that what you responded to was exactly what they were trying
to express ("The
NR isn't able to support yadda..." can be seen as either a
qualitative
interpretation (i.e. the people aren't good enough to do it)
or quantitative
(i.e. there aren't enough regularly active people to do
it).  It's possible that
they were intending one and not the other.  Remember what I
said about
clarification?

Now, assuming that they did mean it qualitatively (I don't
know, I haven't
asked for clarification), then as an active player in the
Northern Region
you have every right to express your opinion.  You might
want to work on
the personal attack portion of your argument, but heck, I'm
the last person
to criticize you on *that*.

Marc/Diarmaid