NK - Dionadair/Ensign

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 07:43:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/12/00 9:37:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
daaddington at saintfrancis.com writes:

<<that is this saturday, right?
 what time frame?
 I know the revel is at 730pm same evening, but different local, right? >>

Armor inspection will begin promptly at 9:00am.  The Dionadair tourney will
begin promptly at 10:00am.  Note:  this is *not* SCA time...the tourney
*will* start at 10:00am sharp.  Everyone is encouraged to bring your
projects, both in process and finished to share with the folks who will be
visiting.  This is our own version of MedFaire, so please come out and share
our game with the public.

Stay tuned for further anouncements on this vital topic :-)
Sigen
whoisnotthemomma