NK - Dionadair/Ensign

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 16:37:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/12/00 6:00:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
d.england at worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Can I come out and play?!  I'll warm everybody up.  Kim would like to come
 with me and finally experience some kind tourney...she's looking forward to
 it!  Also I'm wondering about the revel, where is it?  Also, Alex has a
 football game at 7:30.  We would like to come for the revel, it would be
 later around 10 or so, if we came back.  Would it be okay if we weren't in
 garb?   BTW Sigen I never got that info from you?  Respond momma...oh...er
 sorry...you're not the momma!  Lots a questions!

 Balvin

Of course you can play!  I know that I look forward to finally meeting your
surely lovely lady!  The revel is to start @ 7:30, but hopefully will last
later than 10:00.  If you guys wanna run around nekkid, that's ok with me...
Now that I don't have to look up your addy, get ready!

Sigen
notthemomma