NK - Re: the new leather store

Tim Goins timgoins at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 20:43:58 PDT 2000

 Today Belle and I went to E.C. Leather at 1924 E.6th.  We didn't get to look around much due time
constraints.  They are a dealer for The Leather Factory.  I was told that anything I ordered from
TLF thru them was going to be at wholesale prices.  They sell NONE of TLF's leather, but have a
different supplier. The location is handy and I'll try to get a look at the leather to judge
quality and prices when I can. Now here's where it gets interesting...There are 2 brothers who run
E.C. with one of their sisters.  The other sister is the wife/co-owner of Mid-continent Leather!
It appears there is a bit of a family feud going on.  It probably would be wise not to mention to
them if you buy from MCL.

A.Selwyn