NK - Lost and found at Dionadair revel

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 07:39:08 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

We have some things that were left at the Dionadair revel.

1 large tupperware container w/blue lid
2 serving spoons
1 table knife

and...
1 White ragtop Nissan 240 SX  license TPC-389.

The tupperware, serving spoons and table knife will be brought to populace
meeting.  The auto will hopefully be claimed by it's owner soon...  If anyone
knows who it belongs to, please let us know.  There is a possibility that it
doesn't belong to anyone from the revel.  If this is the case, it will be
towed off soon.

Thanks to everyone who attended, we had a great time!

Sigen