NK - Childrens Boffer

Rebecca M. Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Wed Sep 27 13:46:38 PDT 2000

Yup, I'm the guilty one, Karl.  I'm the Youth Boffer Marshal....check your
Saga...

Having children wanting to play is great!  Parents need to be in attendance
AND the kids need their own armor.  I do not have loaner armor or weapons
for Boffer.  *Someone* was going to help me make all that and disappeared
after that particular Pennsic.....

Piotr was at Populace....I was there.... :-)

Rowan