NK - Beorhtlic and Elizabetta, please

Rebecca M. Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 17:06:31 PDT 2000

Greetings....

My pardon for the multiple postings.....

Lady Elisabeth de Calais is needing to speak with Master Beorhtlic and Lady Elizabetta ASAP.  They had promised to help her financially with the fire call bill and the deadline is today.  If anyone knows of their whereabouts, could you please pass on the message?

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who gave so generously to help these three Northkeep fire victims.  Your kind donations have allowed Master Beorhtlic and Lady Elizabetta to share their gifts with Lady Elisabeth and her daughter, Olivia.  It doesn't replace the house or property that was lost but at least the land can be saved from the tax man.

Lady Rowan ni Coerc