NK - James Townsend Online.

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 22:38:00 PDT 2000

Yes, Jas Townsend & Son Inc are on the web at:

http://jastown.com/

Their focus is primarily Colonial America.  But they have a WIDE
variety of goods which are usuable for our group from leather jacks, to
pewterware, cast iron cookware, kegs and stockings.  Their ready to
wear clothing however, is probably too late.  They do have patterns for
period clothing.  It is a cool site and they are well worth visiting.

-Isabela