NK - Merrik and his tantrums.

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Sep 7 21:11:29 PDT 2000

Fitzmorgan at cs.com wrote:
>     I don't recall you throwing any tantrums at populace meetings.  You
> generally threw those on the NK list.  Actually I kinda miss all those
> agruments you and Dairmaid  had on the list.  They were usually very
> entertaining to watch.

Thank you.  To be honest, I don't recall Merrik throwing any
"tantrums"
at populace meetings.  In fact the only thing close to a
"tantrum" I've
ever seen him throw in person had nothing to do with the
SCA, was generally
between the two of us alone, and was fairly provoked and
completely
understandable (I did an unforgivably stupid thing and
screwed up something
he had worked hard on).

Marc/Diarmaid