NK - Inventory this weekend

Sword112 at aol.com Sword112 at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 17:12:29 PDT 2000

Sorry for the late posting but we finally got all of avan's stuff out of her
old room and moved the computer in there when lo and behold I remembered her
bedroom is the only one without a phone jack!  So I had to wait until the
weather cooled just enough to make it possible for an old fat man like myself
to survive in the attic long enough to run a line. This Sat. at fighter
practice is the Baronial Inventory, If you have anything that belongs to the
barony please bring it to fighter practice. With the exception of large
amounts of stuff (the Barony's library, ect.,ect). A written inventory will
due for situations like that.

    See you Sat.
Wilhelh der Wulf