NK - REMINDER - NEWCOMER CLASS!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 20:08:20 PDT 2000

A reminder to all - newcomer class will be held at my house, conducted by
Lady Elizabetta. This is very informative and fun, so plan to come!
Time: 7:00 P.M., Friday, Sept. 29
Place: 6925 S. 73rd East Ave.

How to get there: 73rd East Ave is the stoplight between Sheridan and
Memorial on 71st street. You will be turning north, or, right coming from the
Memorial end, or left coming from the Sheridan end.
We are the 3rd house down on the right side, grey stone with wrought iron
arches, gargoyles on the parapet - really hard to miss.!
Wearing garb is NOT required, - please feel free to wear it if you have some,
since at least some of us will be attired, but just don't worry about it.

Any questions or problems - call me: 250-7877
Thanks and see you there!
Lady Anawyn