NK - Children's Boffer - Complete Participants' Handbook

Rebecca M. Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Fri Sep 29 07:13:59 PDT 2000

Not daft at all. :-)

The Complete Participants' Handbook (which is downloadable through the
offical Ansteorran website via the Publications section) offers all the
standards and conventions for various forms of fighting, siege weapons,
marshaling, etc.  It is a handbook on the various "arts of war" for our
kingdom.

As the Youth Boffer and Youth Rapier programs are new, the Handbook was
redone last October to include the regulations for childrens' combat in both
styles.

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I do have some copies available
to hand out.  Let me know if you'd like me to get you one and we'll work on
logistics!

Rowan