NK - Children's Boffer - Complete Participants' Handbook

Rebecca M. Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Fri Sep 29 15:09:37 PDT 2000

Alrighty then!  Let me know if you need help, guidance, whatever.  You, as
parent, and Wally, as fighter, do need to make yourself acquainted with the
armor standards for 10 year olds and the basic ideas in the rules.  It's not
daunting, really.  :-)

Rowan
(who is doing the happy dance because she soon may have TWO Youth Boffer
fighters with armor....)