NK - Dionadair/Ensign

Dennis England d.england at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 12 15:58:30 PDT 2000

Can I come out and play?!  I'll warm everybody up.  Kim would like to come
with me and finally experience some kind tourney...she's looking forward to
it!  Also I'm wondering about the revel, where is it?  Also, Alex has a
football game at 7:30.  We would like to come for the revel, it would be
later around 10 or so, if we came back.  Would it be okay if we weren't in
garb?   BTW Sigen I never got that info from you?  Respond momma...oh...er
sorry...you're not the momma!  Lots a questions!

Balvin