NK - farspeaker and cyberstuff

Northkeep Virtual Scribe northkeep_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 22 12:45:38 PDT 2000

It would be great I agree... but as I understand virtual scribe rules for
Corporate, Kingdom, and Chapter, I can't except for those members who tell
me in writing I can... personally I would rather someone I don't know who
has a question email me instead of call, but I can only do what I am allowed
within the context of the SCA, otherwise it is whatever I can get away
with...

I really want to do is make a database for our web site very much like the
Rolls Ethereal found at http://waks.ne.mediaone.net//Rolls/ which would
require everyone who wanted to log in (create yet another ******* username
and ******* password but then at will people could search all and edit their
own...  which would then be autoformatted into an online membership
directory for all to access at will on another page.

Any thoughts... to much trouble,

Merrik