NK - Regarding the Long-Blevins family

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Mon Apr 2 20:54:12 PDT 2001

Greetings....

Just got off the phone with Elisabeth de Calais.  She and her family are hanging in there and greatly appreciate the thoughts and phone calls.  She did ask me to pass along a few things as it will be some time before she gets back online.

Food - For those wonderful people wanting to donate food, thank you.  However, at this time, Elisabeth and her family have an overabundance of food gifts and little appetite.  She suggested a gift certificate to a grocery to be used when things have settled down a bit.  As she and her mother have been away from work for the past 2 weeks, the gift certificates would be most helpful.

Visitation - There will be a visitation at Rose Hill Chapel on Wednesday evening from 6-8 p.m.

Service - As per Amalia's e-mail, the burial service for Don Long will be at 3 p.m. Thursday at Rose Hill Memorial Park.

My personal thanks to all of you who have called, asked what you could do, offered support and prayers.

If I can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to call (836-2516) or send me an e-mail.

Rowan