NK - NorthKeep Kids!!! Feast stuff for Castellan!

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 16:34:57 PDT 2001

Greetings,
    So sorry for the short notice but ... tomorrow night (4-18-2001) we will
be having a meeting at McClure park to speak about the kids doing feast at
Castellan.  If your child(ren) (ages 8 and up) are planning on participating
I really need to visit with them.  There will be more meetings, and we will
talk about those also!  Remember, fighter practice IS official so make an
attempt at garb.  Please a writing instrument and paper.  We will begin about
7:30 PM.  If you have any questions please call me at 425-0811.
                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                   Lady
Elisabeth de Calais