NK - DEMO - HEY DANCERS, ETC!

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 20:08:09 PDT 2001

Hey Anawyn!

Hmm. .I think that date would be okay but I believe that is the last weekend
of Lillies & I know that some of the usual dancers are going to that. ..I'd
be happy to  if there are people who could make it to the demo.  Anyone?

Anna

<<We are again requested to show off our dance group, if this date will work
for you. This is for the Broadmoor Assisted Living Center, so, very much like
the one we did last year at Ambassador Courtyards.
They would like to have us on Saturday, June 16th, at 2:00 PM. They would
also love to have some demonstrations of crafts - Debroah and Selwyn were a
big hit with their spinning and leatherworking talents, the last time.
Can I get some feedback - does this date and time work for a majority of
people?
Appreciate your response!
Anawyn>>