NK - Lady De calais father

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 09:44:50 PDT 2001

Good gentles

I just spoke with lady Rowan who is at the hospital and I am sorry to have
to report that it seems that lady Elisabth's father is not going to make it.
Because the family is staying at the hospital and has so many things to take
care of right now we are requesting that those of you who have questions or
messages for Elisabeth and  her family please call  Rowan (Becky Heydon
836-2516)  Siobhan (Donna Hufford 245-9760) or Gerard (Craig Henson
744-8358)

All your thoughts and prayers and offers of help were and are greatly
appreciated by Elisabeth, Olivia and their family.

News on any sort of service or memorial will be posted when the information
is available.

Thank you all for your thoughts and support.

Siobhan