NK - Diethelm!!!

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 05:22:29 PDT 2001

Sorry about the bandwidth!  Diethelm I don't have your
email.

Meryn posted this to our yahoo club site thought you'd
be interested if you hadnt heard.

Tamberlin

--- meryn_dun_kylianra <clubs-mail at yahoo-inc.com>
wrote:

> Got Thys from the Anst-Announce lyst. Thought it
> myght be of interest concerning our recent
> experience @ SheepWarz wyth Archery. I am very
> interested & I wrote to Lord Penbras to get more
> info about AoB. If I can swyng it, I plan to attend.
> At least to learn. :) I wyll post more info as I
> recive it from him :) Lemme know what ye thynk!
> Slán! ~*Muirenn*~
>
> For archery afficianados (and prospective
> marshals)...
>
> Note: Academy of the Bow is at Elfsea (Fort Worth)
> June 29 through July 1.
> Chandra
>

> Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:53:19 -0500
> From: "Wilim Penbras"
> To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org
> Subject: ANST-Announce - Archery Marshals & Academy
> of
> the Bow
>
> Greetings All,
>  I am Wilim Penbras, Bowman of Ansteorra. I have in
> the last year tried to visit many sites and promote
> archery in the Kingdom. Okay, okay, I went to as
> many of the smaller events that had archery as I
> could so I could place better in their competitions.
> DO you have any idea the competition at a major
> event? <G>
>  Honestly there were suprising few events for me to
> go to. I hope this isn't because there aren't enough
> trained marshals throughout the
> kingdom but I'm afraid it might be. This is not a
> Good Thing.
>  If your group has an interest in archery (even if
> it's just a few who're interested) please come to
> Academy of the Bow. I will arrange marshalling
> classes and there will be class on running various
> competition formats.
>  Don't think that everyone who takes the class
> will walk out a marshal. There is no 'test' at this
> event. The test is getting out there and marshalling
> a range and setting up a range under the eye of a
> warranted Archery marshal. If you do come to AoB and
> take the class I will do everything I can to come to
> as many events over the next months/year to be the
> Marshal on the range you run. It may take one event
> or several in your area but we will do everything we
> can to make sure every archer out there has a
> marshal they can go to in there area for answers and
> Official Practices.
>  If this seems like the kind of thing you would like
> to see let me know in Private and we'll make
> arrangements.
>
> Wilim Penbras

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."