NK - Gate for NRW

paddy at webzone.net paddy at webzone.net
Tue Apr 10 13:19:13 PDT 2001

Greetings.

I'm putting together the schedule for the Gate for Northern Regional Warlord,
which is this weekend, April 13 and 14.  I'm hoping that a few people from Northkeep
will be willing to come sit for a couple of hours.  Here's the schedule thus
far:

Friday 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.:  Muireen and HL Regis
Friday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.:  Angus Mcdhaid Gunn and Elodie de Cornier
Friday 10 p.m. - 12 a.m.:  Helene Quivremont and Emma Fetherstan
Saturday 12 a.m. - 2 a.m.:  Muireen and ?
Saturday 2 a.m. - 4 a.m.:  Doireann and Alarich
Saturday 4 a.m. - 6 a.m.:  Doireann and Alarich
Saturday 6 a.m. - 8 a.m.:  Toinette and Llywelyn
Saturday 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.:  Toinette and Llywelyn
Saturday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.:  open
Saturday 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.:  open

If you've never sat Gate before, it's a good opportunity to match names with
faces.  And it's not that difficult; we'll be happy to teach you what you need
to know.

Thanks,
Lady Toinette de Cambrai