NK - name submission

Lady Julienne de Lion ladyjulienne at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:22:18 PDT 2001

speaking of name submissions, what would be the best way to find out the
status of mine? i can't remember exactly when it was submitted, it was when
you (etienne) came to rundel and held a class at the library quite some time
ago.

(ps-i am in no hurry for an answer, i understand that you are busy :)

vivant le rêveur,
lady julienne de lion