NK - NorthKeep Kids!!! Feast stuff for Castellan!

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Apr 17 19:27:09 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/17/01 4:36:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
LdyCalais at aol.com writes:

> Greetings,
>     So sorry for the short notice but ... tomorrow night (4-18-2001) we
> will
> be having a meeting at McClure park to speak about the kids doing feast at
> Castellan.  If your child(ren) (ages 8 and up) are planning on
> participating
> I really need to visit with them.  There will be more meetings, and we will
> talk about those also!  Remember, fighter practice IS official so make an
> attempt at garb.  Please a writing instrument and paper.  We will begin
> about
> 7:30 PM.  If you have any questions please call me at 425-0811.
>                                                               Sincerely,
>                                                                    Lady
> Elisabeth de Calais

       I Don't normally attend the Wednesday practices but I will show up
tomorrow.  If anyone has Castellan Business they want to discuss with me they
can meet me there.

       Anna is there any chance you can drop off the Castellan Book at the
park?

Robert