[Northkeep] Leather thing

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Aug 5 12:25:52 PDT 2001

> > BTW, those who want to go on the field trip to Okmulgee -- we will be
> > gathering in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble at 41st and Yale at 9.30
> > Saturday morning, and we WILL be back well before the moot starts at
> > 8.
> >
> > Marc/Diarmaid.

Thank you so much for organizing this.  We had a good time and actually
came in at about the amount I had intended to spend.  I am looking forward
to going by EC Leather soon, does anyone have their hours?  I am hoping to
get some scraps to work on tooling.  I dug out my shoe stuff, wow was that
a search, and organized all my leather stuff.  I have quiet a few tooling
impliments, after seeing the prices of the new ones I was so glad I had them.

I think a Leatherworking guild sounds great,

Susan
looking for ideas on good sturdy bookshelves, I have got to get these
things somewhere up, as opposed to stacks everywhere