[Northkeep] Fwd: WolfstarRevel

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sun Aug 5 21:30:44 PDT 2001

From: HEGitana at aol.com
Full-name: HEGitana
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:22:28 EDT
Subject: Fwd: WolfstarRevel
To: Fitzmorgan at cs.com

--
Hi Robert,

I sent this to your Seneschal, but just wanted to tell you that I didn't get
to hear near as much Bardic as I would have liked at the Northern Revel and
I'll bet you guys didn't have time to do as much as you would have liked.
Maybe this would be a good time (we have till 2AM) and place (DAKANI has a
nice atmosphere) for all you bards who are able to get together.

I can't remember if you were at the "Revel Without a Cause" that Mary and I
did last year, but the Bardic was really great.  It just sort of happened
spontaneously and there were people there laughing and having fun together
that, at that time, didn't normally even speak to each other.  It was truly
wonderful to see and hear.

Just an idea, hope you can make it in any case.

Gitana