[Northkeep] OOP - Helping kids with cancer....

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Mon Aug 6 19:31:53 PDT 2001

This is completely out of the realm of the SCA but....

Angles Hair Salon in Tulsa is collecting hair for an Oklahoma group that's making wigs for kids who have lost their hair because of cancer treatments.  I had 8 inches of mine cut off this weekend for the cause. :-)

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, Angles is in the Tulsa phonebook.

Oh, and I guess this kind of ties it into Northkeep anyhow:  Marchand's aunt works there and she's the one who cut my hair.  Her name is Theresa Tarling.

Cheers to all....

Rowan
(whofeelskindanakednow)