[Northkeep] quiz the candidates

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Tue Aug 7 00:25:59 PDT 2001

I worked Midnight to 8A last night.  As you know my job is not very busy on the
night shift and Thorvald usually has time at work to do SCA related
activities.  So he answered all the questions and then I took them to work and
added by 2 cents.  He has them today to proof read.  Our reply at this point is
just over 4 pages long.  Do we have that much room in the Saga.

The long winded candidates,
Jessamy