[Northkeep] A special demo

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 14:36:48 PDT 2001

Since I seam to be the only one fielding questions on
this!

Since it is a "demo" and not an "event" unauthorized
fighters can play also.

In the past the criteria was 8 Official Saturday
fighters practices attended since the last Dionader.
But with the popularity of the Wed night fights, and
since no-one is keeping score of who comes and when, I
have no Idea as to what constitutes regular
participation!

do not for get to get me those 3x5 cards with a device
of some sort...SOON

Angus TARd