[Northkeep] Canditate or not, food for thought for all of us. [long]

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Aug 9 20:37:42 PDT 2001

Damon's friend wrote:
>I've already written more than I intended and rambled quite a bit.  I'm sure
>I have forgotten important things as well, but let me include here the
>advice which was given me in our Coronation ceremony.  It applies to a Baron
>as well as a King.

Wow, what an incredible gift to us, whoever our new landed are and to
everyone who reads it; it is what this all can be about.,  If we all take
this to heart, it will be a much better place.

Thank you for sharing,

Susan,
I am thinking it would make a great intro to being landed gift and hope you
share it farther