[Northkeep] off topic and out of office

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Aug 9 21:58:44 PDT 2001

I have a friend coming into town tomarrow night to be here for fighter
practice and consulting on Saturday.  It is Bianca, Sjonna, for those who
were at fighter practice on Wednesday night.  She is also planning on
making the Wolfstar party on Saturday night.  Out of curiousity, who all is
going?  I am still debating if I want to make the trip down for it or not.

Anyways, back to the purpose of the post.  We are going to hit the dollar
movie out at 71st and Memorial and see Moulin Rouge.  Depending on if we
see the 7 or 9 show, we can go eat somewhere before or after.  We would
love some people to come along.  Just e-mail me at home,
catmafia at swbell.net, if you want to join us and time preference and any
food suggestions.  If you need to call, h 628-1517 and c 605-6174.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.