[Northkeep] Event Sites: Distance

Ren F. Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Fri Aug 10 06:22:23 PDT 2001

On Thu, 09 Aug 2001 05:19:25 -0500 Geni Gorham <geni_rn at swbell.net>
writes:
> --
> But then you still need to consider ....the new group in Ponca City....
> Jessamy

Thank you for thinking about us!  I was beginning to think you all didn't
miss me at all!!  hehe.  I've had a chance to talk with alot of the
SCAdians up here and they seem to feel that as long as the fee isn't out
of this world and there is plenty of camping space that they don't mind
the drive.  However, it would be nice to have something "kinda" close.  I
know we are looking up here.

Missing you all!
Kateryne
aka Ryn