[Northkeep] Event sites

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Fri Aug 10 08:06:20 PDT 2001

Well It is By lake Eufaula, close to McAlester Oklahoma or Canton of Rundel.
Let us not forget Robbers Cave State park either. I went an viewed the camp
today and all I can say is "It is a he@@ of alot better than Will Rodgers
Bot Scout Camp" The Site is awesome, the Feasthall can comfortably sit 150
people, has an open air class that would be great for court that can sit
(with benches) 150 or so people. there are 8 cabins, 2 sets of showers and
bathrooms, it is isolated away from the rest of the cave, and the
countryside is gorgeous. Plug Plug... it is 500$ for the weekend ya get 50
people with that then it is 6$ per person per weekend. I refuse to tell more
about it lol You must see it to believe it.

Chass