[Northkeep] Wolfstar party (was:off topic and out of office)

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Fri Aug 10 02:32:42 PDT 2001

Thorvald, Dirglion, and I will all be there.  Dirglion is going with
Robert.  Thorvald and I are going up early to have lunch at Joe's Crab
Shack.
Lots of people from other areas are going.
There was a post to the Wolfstar list saying there is electrical hook ups
for fans.
There will be heavy and light fighting till dark.  Bardic and Drumming and
dancing.
Hope to see everyone there,
Jessamy