[Northkeep] Event sites

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Fri Aug 10 05:14:40 PDT 2001

Arrowhead State Park is located approx. 15 or so miles north of Mcalester, Ok.
You take the Canadian exit off 69 hwy. going south.  It has been so long since
I've lived in that area, I don't know how you would get there off 75 or the
Turnpike in that area.
Fountain Head State Park is 7 miles south of I-40 and 20+ miles east of
Henryetta, Ok.
There is also a state park off Hwy. 69 between Checotah and Eufaula.
Just what I remember from living in that area 15 years ago.
Jessamy