[Northkeep] Newcommer thing

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Aug 13 11:41:00 PDT 2001

I have been waiting for more info, but wanted to let you all know about
this opportunity in Namron.  It is this Saturday, they are also having a
second day, but it is on September 8th and so out for us.
Susan

Armor and Fighting info., Courtly Dance, Card Weaving,
Embroidery Basics, Rapier Info., Middle Eastern Dance
and Garb, Leatherwork and Metalwork.
Classes will start at 10:30 and end at 5:30.
Then a potluck and revel.

Here are the directions.
 From the South;
Take I-44 to Exit 83 ( Hwy. 9, Chickasha, Blanchard,
Purcell) Turn right onto Highway 9 and follow it until
you see the signs for I-35. Take I-35 North to
Hiwghway 9 east. Exit Highway 9 east. Go to Hwy 77
North. Go past the light at the 77/Classen
intersection. Take the first right onto Woodcreek
Drive. The clubhouse is on the third street corner on
the left side.

 From the North;
Take your best route to I-35. Take I-35 south to
Norman. Exit on Robinson and go East. Go to SE 12th
street (also known as Sooner Road). Turn right (south)
onto Sooner road and go past the light at Lindsey to
Woodcreek drive. This is one street past the Arvest
Bank. It will be on your left side. The Clubhouse is