[Northkeep] Local s*** disturbers.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 15:33:37 PDT 2001

Susan O'Neal wrote:

> At 10:41 PM 8/13/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >I just saw this...with your permission I'll forward this to Ferd.
>
> Most definatly and I would love to meet him sometime, he sounds like my
> kind of guy.
Are you sure?

He's not quite Pavel but he can be dangerous to be near.  There's good
reason event's which he has anything to do with are called
"Fernandorama's".   You'll have fun, but who knows what you'll find
yourself doing.

It's funny, but people were just talking about him on Calon list as
well.

> >Yes, well, he's one of the main reasons for the name "The Barony That Makes
> >Trouble in the Corner."  :)
> >
> >An idle Fernando is a very dangerous thing.
> >Mihangel
>
> Did you ever notice how many of our really good war stories start "and then
> Fernando got bored..."?  :)

Hmm, who would be our local equivalent?

	Damon