[Northkeep] quiz the candidates

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Thu Aug 16 16:00:34 PDT 2001

This is just a reminder about the questions for the candidates........for answers to be published in time for August populace, the deadline for Northkeep to ask questions (and get in the populace hand out) is Monday, August 20.

The deadline for candidates to get your answers to me is Friday, August 25. Please remember to mail your answers to my personal e-mail address (LRA at olpdsl.net) NOT the list.

Also, candidates, if you have not received a message from me telling you I received your answers, then I have NOT received your answers.

Thanks. I return you now to our very quiet list.

Lynn the Inquisitive
(and her little dogs, too)