[Northkeep] Family in Need

Karl Mensik elfseeker_1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 20:18:14 PDT 2001

 We will be at wastelands. I think we will need help
getting things home to them though. Our car will be
loaded with people.
 The Mothers name is Betty Randel, The Father is Eddie
amber is 4 and wears size 4
robert is 2 1/2 and wears size 3
james is 10 wks and wears 3 mos
at the risk of repeating myself.