[Northkeep] looking for rattan!

Zach Jones jazzplayerl9 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:36:01 PDT 2001

Hi all, I'm new to all of this and have been searching for the last two days
trying to find some lengths of rattan to make a couple of swords out of.  I
contacted Susan, our hospitalier and she suggested the mailing list.  I
heard they had some over at Pennsic, but I can't make it.  If anyone has
some spare stocks, or is going to obtain some soon, could they please
contact me (408-5058 and leave a message, or email)? To be more specific,
I'm in need of two 4 1/2 foot lengths of 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 inches wide.

Thank you,
Erderick/Zach