[Northkeep] Directions to this Saturday's Consulting Session

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Aug 17 16:07:30 PDT 2001

Ian wrote:

>I really wanted to make it to one of those Consulting things but I have
>commitments in Arkansas this Saturday...Is there some other time that
>individuals might meet with you to do consulting?

Of course!  If anyone wants to work on a name or device, just send me
an e-mail or talk to me at Populace/Officer's/Fighter Practice or
whatever, and I'll be happy to consult.  The consulting sessions are
simply a chance to get submittors, name/armory experts, and resource
materials gathered together at one place and time.

Rosamund