[Northkeep] Guardian and Dionadair

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Fri Aug 31 13:50:44 PDT 2001

Susan <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:

>>About what time is Dionadair supposed to start.  I've
>>got friends who want to see the fighting.
>>
>>Tamberlin
>
>I have been told 10, but the Tournements are under the direction of our two
>Champions.

This is one thing we've held to very rigorously.  In the past, the announced time for the list to close was 10 a.m.  _NO_ leeway given.  If you're going to be a few minutes late, make sure sombody gets your name on the list.  Since we use a blind draw to make the trees we cannot easily accomodate late arrivals.  I have a new set of trees which makes that a little easier but I'd still like to see the deadline kept whatever time is decided upon.

    Damon
--
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply