[Northkeep] Just to confirm

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Wed Aug 1 14:02:41 PDT 2001

Actually - we're expecting my MIL in this weekend and the house is not
nearly clean enough for her - I kind of need to stay home - even though you
live awfully close to the mongolian barbecue place and I could probably
persuade Ainar - - no, no, must be strong - must economise - sigh - it's
awfully hard being virtuous sometimes...............

Mercedes