[Northkeep] FW: Bela of Eastmarch / Poul Anderson's passing

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Thu Aug 2 07:54:23 PDT 2001

Re: generations of knighthood

>He was one of the Known World's oldest knights, and epitomized
>honor, courtesy, and chivalry.

>He was one of the original half-dozen knighted on Twelfth Night, AS II.

Making him a second generation knight??

Someone posted that he missed the First Event due to other commentments but
did drop his daughter off at the First Event and later regreted that he
missed it.