[Northkeep] quiz the candidates

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Sun Aug 5 12:23:45 PDT 2001

Last night at the moot, we discussed asking questions of the baronal
candidates. So all the candidates would have an equal footing to resond and
not benefit by hearing other candidates' responses, Kevin came up with the
idea of posting questions on the net and then having one person act as the
respitory of the answers from the candidates. I volunteered to be the person
who collects the candidates' answers.

So, here's the plan..... the populace of Northkeep can either post questions
to the candidates directly to the list or, if they wish to remain annomyous,
they can send their questions directly to me and I will post the questions
for them on the list. Then the candidates who wish to respond to the
questions will send their answers directly to my e-mail (not the Northkeep
list). I will keep and compile all the answers. (Candidates, please include
the question you are answering at the top of your response.)

When I receive an e-mail with candidate's answers, I will reply to the
sender that I received the answer.

The decision at the moot was then to have the answers printed out and
brought to the September moot, which I will do.

My e-mail address is: LRA at olpdsl.net

It would be helpful to everyone if the subject line made clear the post was
about questions for the candidates.

Please understand, I am not responsible to -- nor will I -- hound the
candidates to answer the questions. Whether they answer or not is up to
them. I am only going to safekeep and compile their answers until
publication.

So, there you have it. Let the questioning begin......

Lynn the Inquisitive