[Northkeep] Speed traps

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Aug 5 19:31:01 PDT 2001

Something that Etienne mentioned recently caught my attention as we were
driving through Olkmulgee the other day.  In searching for something today,
I came across a data base for searching for speed traps.  It might be handy
in planning trips out of usual knowledge while going to events.  Just to
alert you to where you need to exercise hypervigilence to your speedometer.
http://www.speedtrap.com/TrapFilterForm.asp

For those used to Louisianna, how much do their tickets run?  Jim got one
when we went through and hasn't checked on it yet.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.