[Northkeep] OOP - Helping kids with cancer....

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Aug 6 18:11:56 PDT 2001

>This is completely out of the realm of the SCA but....
>
>Angles Hair Salon in Tulsa is collecting hair for an Oklahoma group that's
>making wigs for kids who have lost their hair because of cancer
>treatments.  I had 8 inches of mine cut off this weekend for the cause. :-)
>
>Anyhow, if anyone is interested, Angles is in the Tulsa phonebook.
>
>Oh, and I guess this kind of ties it into Northkeep anyhow:  Marchand's
>aunt works there and she's the one who cut my hair.  Her name is Theresa
>Tarling.
>
>Cheers to all....
>
>Rowan
>(whofeelskindanakednow)

Rowan, Kit and I are sort of naked too.  I had not heard of this group, we
had ours donated to Locks of Love, Miriam did too.  It sounds like they
accept shorter amounts for donation, LOL asks for 10 inch minimum.  They
are a national organization who make wigs for children who have alopecia.

If it is getting cut, it is nice to know it can go somewhere of use,

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.