[Northkeep] A special demo

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 14:12:12 PDT 2001

2 corrections Laird Ian:
1:  the tourney is open to all fighters, but only
local fighters can win. we usually try to fill the
list trees with non eligable fighters as the by's

2:   this is the first I have heard of non sca folk
being invited to the revel... please do not go around
openly inviting all the bystanders to my house...ALL
SCA FOLK WELCOME but unknown's who just pass thru the
park and get invited could really get us in trouble...

Also I am TRYING to put together a list tree board to
use at this and future tourneys.
So any fighters who wish to fight in the dionader
please get me a 3x5 card with your device on it...
if you have no device then
do some thing that will make it yours

if you fight in all yellow and red then make the card
yellow and red

something like that

I will be needing them AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
I am not hard to find. just go where NK has fighting

Angus TARd
--- Jerry and Teresa Herring <herring at rectec.net>