[Northkeep] Heraldic Consulting/Directions To

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 07:42:26 PDT 2001

Hi Everyone!
 The first weekend of heraldic consulting (this Sat.
Aug.8th) will be at my house. Directions are below. If
you have cat allergies please call me or email me
(295-9926 or 406-6241). I have 2 in/outdoor cats, but
also have all wood floors that give up their dander
with a swish of the Swiffer. If I am aware that anyone
with cat allergies is coming over I will make sure to
roll up the floor rug, get the slip covers on the
couches, and make sure that the cat who won't split
when people show up is in a bedroom.

The directions:
the address is 1211 S. Delaware Ave. and my number is
295-9926.

Find your best route to 11th Street. Delaware Ave is
the only light on 11th between Harvard and Lewis. Turn
South on Delaware (Left if coming from Harvard, Right
if coming from Lewis). Go 1.5 Blocks. There will be a
Nazarene Church on the right hand side, go ahead and
park in their parking lot. My house is directly across
the street from the Nazarene church. We are the house
with the ROUND landscaping timbers, not the square
ones or the rock wall. (You'll understand when you
see...)

If you have any problems, just call.

Zahava